We Only Get Two Great Opportunities In Our Lifetime
Ask Yourself – Is This Your First – Or Your Last?
This is your opportunity to join us in building EGG’S CANNA as the brand leader in marijuana dispensaries. Get in on the ground floor of an industry that is estimated to be worth 5 to 7 billion dollars by 2019. You can be a part of our success – or look back in the future and regret the fact that you let opportunity pass you by.
Building on the success of our four company owned and operated EGG’S CANNA dispensaries in Vancouver and Nanaimo, B.C., we are adopting a strategy of rapid but controlled growth to ensure the quality and consistency of our program and provide a strong support base for our franchisees. Our current growth is focused on accelerated but controlled expansion throughout British Columbia and Alberta; subject to municipal regulations.
Aim higher with the best!
EGG’S CANNA is not your typical marijuana dispensary. As marijuana dispensaries move into the future, the customer experience and expectations are changing. The EGG’S CANNA concept store serves an expanding demographic and aspires to be a trusted and engaging space in the community, sitting amongst restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores. By offering a safe, taxed and regulated storefront where cannabis and its derivatives can be purchased we completely eradicate the black market.
Benefits of being an Egg’s Canna franchisee
- Extensive guidance and assistance with every step in the licensing process for your dispensary
- From location selection, through custom design, review of the construction phase, to furniture and equipment suppliers, and design of you grand opening promotion, we are with you every step of the way
- A comprehensive initial training program
- An exclusive geographic territory
- Point of Sale System
- A complete set of manuals including a Pre-opening Manual, Policy & Procedures Manual, Operations Guide, Checklists, Forms and Agreements.
- Purchasing power and access to the highest quality products through our established relationships with suppliers
What we look for in an Egg’s Canna franchisee
The selection of new EGG’S CANNA franchisees is an important decision. For mutual success and satisfaction, we must ensure that each franchisee possesses the necessary entrepreneurial drive, management skills, financial means and dedication that are required in today’s competitive market.
In selecting franchisees, preference will be given to applicants who:
- Share our beliefs about the benefits of medical marijuana
- Are disciplined self-starters with a high level of personal integrity and have the desire to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Are committed to being ‘hands on’ with the business
- Have experience in a retail environment
- Can operate within a proven system of operation
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have access to the funds to invest in the business
- Have the ability to get started within 90 days
- Reside in the local market where the dispensary is to be located and are active in the community
What is the total initial investment to open an Egg’s Canna dispensary?
The total investment to open a new EGG’S CANNA dispensary can vary from $175,000 to $400,000 depending on a number of factors including the size of the premises and the amount of tenant improvement allowances provided by the landlord. This amount includes the initial franchisee fee, leasehold improvements, equipment, opening inventory, grand opening promotion, legal, accounting, insurance, working capital, and miscellaneous start-up items.
To be financially pre-qualified we require you to have a minimum of 50% of the total initial investment in unencumbered funds.
Take the first step to becoming an Egg’s Canna franchisee
If you are interested in pursuing a EGG’S CANNA franchise, we invite you to complete and submit the Initial On-line Enquiry Form below.
If you meet our preliminary qualification criteria we will contact you to:
- Discuss your preferred territory and your time frame to opening
- Discuss the total level of investment and minimum cash requirement
- Provide you with a copy of our Request for Information & Consideration Form
- Advise you of the next step
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Currently, the following Canadian provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises: British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick and PEI. If you are a resident of one of these provinces. We will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.